Tuesday 13 September 2011

Start at the Beginning

So where to begin? Can I put everything that has bought me into this place into a quick couple of lines? Well here is the attempt.

My Dad died suddenly at work at 65 years of age, I changed jobs and entered a Looney Toons workplace where the stories will make your hair curl. After many years of trying my husband and I tried IVF and first time out hit the jackpot, then a couple of drivers decided to play shunt the car ahead and at 9 weeks that joy ended. We waited for my body to settle down to try again, we waited and waited and then found out we had conceived naturally for the first time ever. That ended on the first anniversary of my Dads death, being told you are pregnant and miscarrying at the same time. So here I am a year later, having left the workplace of the Looney Toons and a six figure salary and trying to find peace, health and deal with having all that time to do those things that you always wanted to. The problem is that I am not sure what those things are. I don’t have a bucket list, I have been so busy running on that career treadmill I haven’t discovered who I really am and what I really want to do. So this is my mission, to fill up that empty bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment